Thursday, October 6, 2016

Paget Family Photoshoot

Last spring while Vance and I were in the midst of IVF treatments, I had the privilege of taking family photos of the Paget family. Peggy and Thad are some of my best friends, and their son Rockwell is sooooo cute! They found a gorgeous location in SLC, and the weather was perfect. I know they are not great, but I am pleased with how they turned out...especially considering the photos were taken with an old point-and-shoot camera.

It only took me six months to edit the pics (I am a BIG TIME slacker/procrastinator), but I finally did it. Here are a few of my favorites.












Save the best for last. This is my favorite one!


Note: I have no intentions or desires of doing future family photography or photo editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment