Thursday, February 9, 2012

Week at a Glance

Fun times have been following us lately, and continue to do so. Here's a quick timeline of our recent adventures:

Saturday, Feb 4 - I had lunch and caught up with my dear church gal pals growing up in Midway, and Vance went skiing up at Deer Valley in Park City.

Okay, so this picture is 2 years old, but it's the same girls. We didn't take any pictures this time though, so this one will do.

He's a natural :)

Sunday, Feb. 5 - Super Bowl party at our friends the Bishop's house. Many delicious foods and treats were consumed. Vance didn't really care for either team this year, but it was still fun. Sorry, no pictures of this event :(

Monday, Feb. 6 - I went to the Parachute concert with my friend/co-worker. It was an amazing show!





Friday, Feb 9 - So, Utah Valley University is having a Harry Potter party tonight, complete with butterbeer and pumpkin juice, but alas, I don't think we will be able to attend. We have some packing to do, and Vance has 3 tests to take. But how cool would that be if we could go? This nerd right here would be in magical heaven. 

Friday, Feb 10 - Vance's Birthday! Happy 24, sweets :) AND......
Vance and I fly to NYC with my company to work at the Toy Fair. We are so excited!


Stay tuned next week for pictures :) May you all have enjoyable weekends.

1 comment: